Saturday, November 2, 2019

I’m Back!!!!!!

It has been over 3 years since I have written a blog post.  I hadn’t realized it had been that long.  A lot of things have happened in that stretch of time.

First lets talk about the fact that I decided to move to a different city.  I have grown up in Spokane, WA my entire life.  In 2017 I felt the call the move to a smaller city in the middle of Washington called Moses Lake so I found a job and moved.  I have been there just over 2 1/2 years and enjoy it so much.  I attend an amazing church, have great friends, and a great job.  Moses Lake is about 100 miles from Spokane so I still go back and visit anytime I want to.

After working two jobs, I decided to take a leap of faith and become a substitute teacher for the school district.  I am having the time of my life.  I get to interact with the most amazing kids ever.  In 2018 I then decided to go back to school to achieve my teaching certificate which I earned this past summer.  Unfortunately I didn’t get a contracted teaching job so I went back to subbing again, and am thankful that because the need is so high that I work every day.  Throughout this school year as I sub I will be taking some tests that will give me some specific subject endorsements.  Lots are happening for me and God continues to be faithful in providing for all of my needs.

I continue to still enjoy all different sports and volunteer with my church youth group.  I have been blessed to have taken many different trips as well.

Well I hope to continue with this blog and write about some things God has placed on my heart and fun experience that I continue to have throughout my life.  Until next time, may the Lord bless you as we enter into this holiday season.

T~Money

No comments: