Sunday, December 22, 2019

Why I Became A Teacher

So I haven’t never really written about why I wanted to become a teacher.  Here is a list of reasons why I chose to become a teacher:

1.  To be an influence to the generation behind me.
2.  Help students gain a passion for the things that they love.
3.  Encourage students to do their best in everything that they do.
4.  Interact with kids.
5.  Teach Mathematics.
6.  Being a cheerleader for the students.
7.  Holiday vacations.
8.  Getting artwork from students.
9.  Playing games.
10.  Most importantly, being in a place where I can have fun.

Every day I get to go work in a school, I enjoy the day no matter how crazy things can get.  All of the students make my heart smile.  I am so grateful that this is one of the many callings that God has placed on my life.

May you all find out what your passions are and walk in the calling that God has for you.

T~Money

No comments: