Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Being a Cheerleader

When you think about that title, I am not talking about how I was a cheerleader in high school, because I wasn't.  I don't have the skills that those cheerleaders have.

The type of cheerleader I am talking about is a person who supports other people.  These type of cheerleaders going to their events, talk whenever they need it, mentor, and just be your friend. 

I love being a cheerleader for people.  It is probably my favorite thing to do.  By being a cheerleader for others, especially the younger generation, shows them that I care about them and want to see them succeed in life. 

So I would encourage you that if you can be a cheerleader for the younger generation, then go do it.  You will enjoy it for sure.

T~Money

2 comments:

SabrinaGreen said...

Leaders are always best for every human being. Heathrow Terminal 4 Parking

Unknown said...

I really appreciate your courage.
gatwick parking