Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Changing Goals

Did you know that it is okay to change a goal whenever you set it?  Maybe the first goal was set to high that you couldn't obtain it.  That happened to me.  I set a goal of writing a blog post every day for a year.  Now I am changing that goal.  My days are so full that there are days that I am not able to write a blog post.  Then I have days, like today where I can write more than one blog post.

So I am going to change this goal.  I am setting the goal of writing 365 blog posts in one year.  This gives me the grace and freedom to write one a day, more than one a day or none at all on a day and play catch up.  It totally fits my schedule.

I would encourage you that if you need to change a goal, do it.  There is no harm to it.

T~Money

No comments: