Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Fuller House Review

So last weekend, I binged watched all 13 episodes of the new reboot TV Show Fuller House.  I was a huge fan of Full House back in the 90's, so I was anticipating this show for a long time.  I actually enjoyed it very much.  I loved the references back to the old show.  They are using pretty much the same story lines from the old show and just mixing them up.  It was nice to see all the old characters again.  When I watched it, I felt like I was back in the 90's in the old show. 

Just today I found out that the show was picked up for a second season.  I am happy for the show.  I look forward to seeing how they continue on with the reboot. 

If you haven't seen the show, Netflix is streaming it now.  I would recommend you watching it.  You will go down memory lane and laugh at the same time.

T~Money

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It reminds me the old good days of 90s
Gatwick airport parking