Monday, February 15, 2016

100th Blog Post

I just saw on my account that this is my 100th's post.  Wow I can't believe it.  I just had to go back and look to see when I first started this blog and it was just over 8 years ago.  This year because of my goal to write on something every single day shows that over the last 8 years of having this blog, this year I have written the most.  I am okay with that.  There are days that I want to say something, days that I am just to busy, days were I really don't want to do it or tired. 

I just read my very first post and it had to do with a prank call that I received while at work 8 years ago.  I had a good laugh as I read it.  Actually it is that friend who pranked mes birthday day today so I had fun remembering that memory. 

So there it is, my 100th post.  I pray that the Lord will use this blog as a tool to help others or just give others a nice laugh when they need it.

T~Money

No comments: