Saturday, February 13, 2016

Reading Books

Growing up, reading wasn't one of my favorite things to do.  In school, when it came to book reports, I would either choose a sports book or autobiography because those were the type of books that I liked to read.  The only time I would deviate from these types of books was when the teacher chose the book we had to do.

Since I have grown up, I have branched out in my reading.  Now I read things like leadership books, romantic novels, inspirational books, and still sports books and autobiographies.  I am all about learning and enriching my life. 

I will say that my favorite book to read is the Bible.  It is the only book that I have read over and over and over and always get something out of it.  The bible is were I get all of my main inspiration in life because it is God's word. 

I love how reading is challenging and helps me learn.  I love to learn new things in life.  My final thought is this, what books do you like to read?  Any recommendations for me?  I have the my next few books lined up and ready to read.  If you don't read, I encourage you to read.  It will change your life.

T~Money

No comments: