Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Favorite Bible Verse

There has been one particular bible verse that has special meaning in my life.  People would call that a life verse.  The verse that I am talking about is Ps. 37:4.  The verse is "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you that desires of your heart."

I first heard about this verse because it was the life verse of a pro football player who use to play for the Seattle Seahawks named Shaun Alexander.  This was a verse that he correlated with his football number 37. 

This verse is important to me because it is a constant reminder that I need to spend quality time with the Lord every single day.  Good things happen when we spend time with Him.  It has become probably the favorite part of my day.  I do it when I wake up in the "evening" which is my morning when I am trying to get ready for work. 

If you don't have your own life verse, I would encourage you to seek the Lord and find one.  It will change your life for the better.  Trust me on this one.

T~Money

No comments: