Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hunger Pains

As I am on my weight loss journey, I notice that I get hunger pains a lot.  They come mostly when I am at work.  I could be counting a row in the warehouse or freezer and the pains just come on.  To keep them under control, I try to eat smaller meals more times in the night especially at work and also, pray to God to give me self control so that I just don't go over eat whenever I want to.  I try to use the hunger pains as a way to draw near to God and ask for His help.  It is in these moments that I struggle the most and are learning from.  God is definitely using them in my life right now.

T~Money

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. See the link below for more info.


#doubt
www.ufgop.org