Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day, Yesterday

Yesterday was Valentines Day or some people may call in National Singles Day.  I want to tell you all that I am so in love with my Valentine.  Now I am still single so you may think, who is her valentine?  The answer: Jesus.  Jesus is my true valentine and let me tell you why.

Jesus loves me so very much regardless of what I have done.  When I have sinned, He forgives me of my sins.  He is the ultimate friend.  He is my provider.  He is my comforter.  He is my beloved.  He is my warrior.  He is my savior.  He is my encourager.  He is my cheerleader.  He is my champion.  He is loving, faithful, kind, generous, gentle, patient, constant, and always there if I need Him.

Jesus truly is the ultimate valentine and these are just a few reasons why I am so in love with Him.

If you don't know Jesus, I would encourage you to find out about Him.  He is truly the best thing that could ever happen in your life.  Trust me.  He is will change you.

T~Money

No comments: