Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I am Second

I am Second is a slogan that is used to show others that in our lives, we are second and God is first.  There are wristbands, and t-shirts and other memorabilia that can be worn.  I wear a wristband on my right wrist as a reminder and also have a t-shirt. 

This is really important to be personally.  I want everybody to know that God is really important in my life.  Also I want to show Christlike character wherever I am at.  I love to shout it from the roof tops that Christ is were I focus my life on. 

There are times that I have wanted to walk away, but He just keeps drawing me back to him.  He is just so amazing, awesome, and faithful no matter the circumstance.  There may be times that we don't understand what He is doing, but I believe to trust that He has everything under control.

So I am proud and please to say that I am Second and Jesus Christ is First.

T~Money

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. See the link below for more info.


#doubt
www.ufgop.org