Monday, February 15, 2016

Writer's Block

Writer's Block happens when a writer can't think of anything to write.  I have had this many times.  I especially remember being in high school and college and writing papers and nights I just couldn't think of anything to write.  Even on some days now when I am writing on this blog I get writer's block.  It happens to everbody.

The way that I am able to get rid of writer's block is to walk away from whatever I am writing and return to it at a different time.  That is why I believe that some days when it comes to this blog I am writing more than 1 blog post a day because I get writer's block.  Another thing I do is pray for God to give me the words to write down.  It works pretty much every time because that is the true faithfulness of God at work.  Finally, sometimes I start writing about how I can't think of anything to writing about and the words just start going.  That helps when I am journaling.

So there you have it, a short blog post to help me get rid of writer's block.  A few tricks to help you get rid of it.  Hopefully it helps.

T~Money

No comments: